Welcome to the Taskize Q1 2018 Newsletter!
First and foremost, we would like to say a massive THANK YOU for helping Taskize improve the way queries and issues are resolved within Financial Services Operations.
One place to RAISE & RESOLVE all your Operations issues
Now used by over 100 banks, in 35 countries, Taskize’s post-trade problem solving network is growing rapidly. As a Euroclear sponsored client you are connected to a global network of financial service firms, for resolving any type of post trade problem. Click here to see:
Link only accessible by signed clients
Euroclear’s Preferred Client Services Channel
Faster issue resolution across all Euroclear’s Client Services teams including Settlements, Corporate Actions, Income, Money Transfer, Tax, Issuance, Funds, Collateral and Account Management.
Euroclear UK & Ireland has now joined Euroclear Bank on the Taskize network. If you are a CREST client, you can use Taskize to connect with Euroclear EUI for fast and efficient problem solving.
Taskize is integrated into Euroclear’s EasyWay service for seamless settlement query resolution. EasyWay helps you manage your operational risks even better than ever.
Taskize is honoured to be named as one of the 100 most influential FinTech companies by top professionals from organisations including the London Stock Exchange, EY, Lloyds Banking Group and Innovate Finance.
The Depository Trust & Clearing Corporation’s Exception Manager solution is leveraging Taskize as part of its new solution to enable market participants to publish, manage and communicate exceptions
What to expect in 2018…
Continued improvements to the service
Since launching at the end of 2016, Taskize has remained committed to delivering key improvements to our service, driven by the needs of our users. Just a couple of the most recent additions are:
• Off-line alerts mean nothing ever gets missed, even when you are not logged in
• Real-time and historic activity reporting, with service level and performance metrics providing management greater insight and control
2018 promises to deliver more of the same high quality features, making Taskize an even more powerful tool for you and your organisation.
New counterparties to resolve problems with
Interest in Taskize continues to grow at a fantastic pace and we’re actively working with a large number of banks, custodians and buy-sides, to help bring them on to the Taskize network.
We will endeavour to keep you updated with our progress but remember, as a signed client of Taskize, you can always see which organisations are using Taskize by clicking here.
A friendly and professional service with great support
As part of our commitment to you, we work tirelessly to deliver the highest quality service. Some of the ways we are doing this include:
• Regular training webinars for new and existing users – allowing you to easily grow and develop your Taskize usage across your organisation. So whether you are a new user or just feel like refreshing your Taskize knowledge, you are welcome to attend a webinar of your choice, just sign up here!
• Weekly updates to our Help Page – Giving you 24/7 access to a full range of materials and FAQ’s – https://help.taskize.com.
• Taskize reviews and surveys – We want to hear your views, ideas and feedback on how we are doing and where we can improve
• ISAE 3402 (SOC2) – We are very pleased to announce the successful completion of our first ISAE 3402 audit. An important step for Taskize, demonstrating the strength and maturity of our internal processes and controls. Click here to find out more
If you have any queries or would like to know more about anything you’ve read, please contact us at email@example.com, or alternatively, why not create a bubble and invite Taskize IT Support, to talk with a member of our support team.