As a Quality Assurance Engineer your mission is to optimise the perception of quality in all aspects of Taskize systems and their fit with our customers businesses. This is a broad and varied role ranging from understanding and translating business needs through to personally validating that our systems meet or exceed those needs, ultimately culminating in automated processed for ensuring our solutions remain of consistent quality as we evolve them..
As Quality Assurance Engineer you will be at the intersection of software engineering and how it affects our end-users. You’re a personable individual, interested in details and the pragmatic pursuit of excellence. You’ll relish the energy that comes from working with your peers in software engineering, product management and possibly with clients.
We believe in close-knit teams of experts who are passionate in engineering and quality. You’ll be an integral part of our product process, from concept to operation with the opportunity to interact with our customers.
• You have on-the-job experience of quality assurance with both business and engineering aspects
• You have experience of automating software testing
• You have been involved in the delivery of mission-critical distributed systems
• Ability to script in one or more of the popular languages (Bash, Python, Perl, Ruby)
• Knowledge of relational databases
• Passionate about reliability, repeatability and testing
• Excellent communication skills both written and oral
• A self-starter who wants to take ownership of significant sub-systems
• Comfortable working in a start-up culture where we lay the path instead of following it
• Degree educated.