The Client Delivery team work closely with leading banks and investment houses around the globe, bringing Taskize into the heart of their organisations. The team’s role is broad and diverse and involves working with all other teams across Taskize to coordinate delivery and translate customer requirements into focused solutions. Post delivery, customer success becomes paramount and the Client Delivery team are responsible for continuing to support the client on their journey with Taskize.
The Client Delivery Analyst role requires you to be a results-driven and hands-on individual, with a proven business analyst / project delivery background.
You enjoy and are comfortable building relationships with individuals across all levels and have exceptional interpersonal and communication skills (both written and oral). A multi-tasker, with an analytical and proactive approach to problem solving, you take ownership of tasks and have the ability and natural desire to see things through to completion.
This role suits someone who enjoys seeing solutions delivered and used, relishes interacting with people and learning new things and who has strong personal drive and attention to detail.
Prior exposure to and knowledge of banking technology and/or operations is advantageous but not essential.
Your responsibilities will include …
- Coordinate the successful on boarding of clients on to the Taskize SaaS platform
- Provide pre-sales support to the Taskize Sales team
- Manage client engagement and planning activities
- Deliver end-user training, especially to new clients
- Assist clients in preparing their user and organisation’s readiness
- Provide in-hours level-1 customer support for the Taskize platform and customer integrations
- Escalate level-2 and level-3 issues to appropriate teams when necessary
- Track and report issue status to internal and external stakeholders
- Create and maintain customer facing support and training materials
Support for Product & Release Management
- Record and process customer requirements and reported defects
- User Interface testing of the candidate release during the development sprint cycles
- Manage client expectations in regards to change
- Track and monitor customer success over the whole lifetime of the relationship
- Elicit feedback and recommendations from customers for continuous service improvement
- Assist customers with their internal roll-out plans
- Taskize is a growing company and as a key member of the team we expect you to make pro-active contributions of your own and also help out colleagues with needs-must activities.