Taskize recently hosted our largest Taskize Operations Forum (TOF) in London, with senior executives across both the buy side, sell side and market infrastructures.
As with all TOFs, discussions between the attendees were dynamic with people interested to hear directly from their peers; highlights included:
- Three large buy side institutions announcing they are now connected to Taskize, and their expectation that their brokers and custodians must follow suit
- Three major market infrastructures discussing their momentum in client uptake
- Five major sell side institutions sharing their growth journeys across number of users, business processes and inter-company workflows
John O’Hara, Taskize’s CEO, updated attendees on the network’s strong growth, with a 32% increase in users over the past 6 months. Key new platform capabilities were also discussed, including:
- Email integration for improved Client Service capability
- Extensions to Taskize API to support workflow integration with clients’ systems
- Taskize ‘Work Alert’ to instantly see outstanding work even when not logged in
- Auto-provisioning via Active Directory integration for easier user management
- Excel import with preview
Overall, there was a great deal of excitement and positivity from attendees, with huge expectations for what Taskize can achieve over the short to mid-term.
Taskize’s CSDR Settlement Discipline Regime solution was also presented. Automatic updates between parties, whilst retaining data separation, was identified as key to tackling the new regulations. Taskize continues to work with its clients to understand their obligations under the new regulations and will keep sharing updates on the solution.
To find out more about our CSDR Settlement Discipline Regime solution click here or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The network continues to grow as more firms realise that Taskize can Make Work Flow.